Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gender of my baby

Well,I was very much intrigued about the gender of my baby. Maybe because I was wondering, what kind of dreams I can have, meaning treating a boy and a girl will be different right. So I was ondering whether i'm going to buy my kid a pant, shirt or a beautiful skirt with all those fluffy things. And I''m not very sure whether I need a girl or a boy. So all the while I was thinking as long as she is healthy and possess good brains, then am fine.

My husband was telling me that we can wait till the delivery to know about the gender. But during my 5th month scan, the doctor told me, that I'm carrying a GIRL. I was not prepared and I was at complete loss on how to take this. Should I feel happy for carrying a girl or if it's a boy, will it be different? Very confusing, but learnt to take it very calm and composed. And I know she is our darling angel.

0 comments:

 

My Baby, My Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner