Sunday, December 21, 2008

Long Long Time

After a long long time, I've come back to see how my blog is doing... yep, gotten in the whirlwind of pregnancy and other complications, I finally have get to see my cute cute little one and she's more worth than the pain I've gone through.

In short, all these days what happened to me was:
I was having spotting for a while and it was very much worrying, but the doctor assured me nothing was wrong with me or the baby and it's common. Since it's my first pregnancy, I was very tensed. And sicne I'd a full time job, I've to manage both the job and the pregnancy.

When I get worried about the development of my baby, I've asked the doc to do a Ultrasound every visit to get assured everything was normal.

Finally after being through all these stages, I've delivered my cute little one on 16th October 2008 and you know what she is the most beautiful baby, I've ever seen. :-)

0 comments:

 

My Baby, My Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner