Friday, April 25, 2008

My Little one's journey at 12 weeks

Well, now we've crossed the 12 weeks milestone.In the websites, it has been stated that once once we cross the 12 weeks, the chances for miscarriage is greatly reduced which is a good news.
Last week, I'd the first trimester detail screening in which they checked for down syndrome and many other anomalies and we've been grouped under the low risk group. The little one inside me is doing good and the doc said, she can see the baby move. I tried to see him, but all I could see is a teeny tiny hand and a bone and when the doc moved the probe over my stomach, I felt him move from one side to the other. Am I imagining or really sensing it? not sure, but I like the feeling.
She has also measured the baby's length and found to be 57.5mm and the scan showed the little one's age as 12 weeks and 3 days, but as per our calculations, it's 11 weeks and 6 days. So he's growing a bit faster.I like it...(want him to be a F1 racer, so he has to have that speed right from the womb.. hahaha).
And one more thing I wanted to share, when I looked at him in the scan, he looked more like my husband, with all the big head and what not... I am very happy since I wanted him to be exactly like my sweet hubby. You know what, I love him so much...
So my little one's is travelling at good speed and we are counting the weeks and days, to see this bundle of joy...

0 comments:

 

My Baby, My Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner